2012年7月8日日曜日

About blogging

Hello, everyone. I wrote about blogging as my typing homework.
Most people have your blog in Japanese or in English which Writing class'. I think that people who keep posting everyday are great, because I can't do it. Why they have episodes to write on blog? They look very enjoy their life. That’s good, and I want to be someday. This class’ blog is my first one. I have never had my blog until this March, because I can’t continue to write blog every day. I have to write 10,000 words in spring semester, so I try to post blog three times in a week. However, I don’t have a lot of interesting things to write blog every day, so it is difficult for me to write blog. I want to write what I feel in English smoothly, so I am going to try to blog. I feel a lot of things every day, so I want to tell people in English, and I write my diary in English.
That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )
178 words/ 9,531 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿