2012年6月1日金曜日

Angkor Wat

Hello, everyone. I am going to introduce a UNESCO World Heritage Site from today, because I’m interested in it very much. There are so many beautiful places in the world, but I can see all of them, so I think that it is very good for everyone to see the World Heritage.

I am going to write about Angkor Wat today. Angkor Wat is the largest Hindu temple complex in the world in Cambodia. Everyone have heard once, because it is very famous temple. Maybe it is watched in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider which is a movie released in 2001. Angkor Wat was built by King Suryavarman Ⅱfor 30 years, and it is national flag of Cambodia. Angkor means a city of King in Sanskrit, and Wat means a temple in Khmer. Angkor Wat was broken by Khmer Rouge which was Communist Party of Cambodia while the Cambodian Civil War, and it was told by Japanese craftsmen that how to repair to the broken things, and that was showed Project X in Japan. I think that it is told me to how great Japanese tradition, and I feel that should be known all over the world. There are a lot of priests, and they pray every day. Many people come to sightseeing, and they always makes move by the beautiful views. I want to visit there someday. I recommend you to visit Angkor Wat.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )
244 words/ 6,111 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿